(1) To present a fundamental theology of the Triune God from a Catholic perspective
(2) To expose students to a number of important classical theological texts and conciliar definitions
(3) To examine a systematic reflection on the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity from a Thomistic perspective
(4) To do this in conversation with contemporary debates and controversies.
(5) To require of students a fair degree of textual analysis, and coherent theological argument, in the form of written essays.
ECTS Credits: 3Professor: Thomas Joseph White