THE ADVANTAGES OF DOMUNI
Fees are paid per academic year, not per calendar year.
One academic year can be spread over two calendar years, without the need to pay more in tuition fees. Only the change of academic year leads to a new administrative and financial registration.
Online registration and payment allows students to start their training with a simple click.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM
Domuni Universitas, online since the very beginning, is an expert in the field of e-learning and works with
- Online payment secured by the bank
- Payment by national or international bank transfer
- Payment via your PayPal account
- For one academic year of Bachelor or Master, the registration fees are €1800.
- For one year of PhD, the registration fees are €2800.
- For one part of the Christian Training Certificate: €650.
- For a certificate of advanced studies: €650.
- For an individual course: €80 in read-only format
- For an individual course, with accompaniment and assessment (ECTS): €200
REIMBURSEMENT OF TUITION FEES
Payment of tuition fees completes admission to the university. In a distance learning environment, as is offered by Domuni University, access is given (through a username and password) to all of the courses for the year of study. It is therefore possible to download all courses and educational resources. No reimbursement is possible, except:
- For scholarship holders, after administrative registration, if they receive a scholarship during their academic year.
- In case of cancellation of registration, if the request is received before access to the teaching platform Moodle (which gives access to the whole course) is sent. A sum of 100 euro will be reserved by the university for administration fees.
- In case of cancellation of registration, at the latest during the month that follows the submission of access codes to Moodle, the request will be subject to the management’s decision. The request will only be granted in the following cases: long-term condition which prevents one from following the course, in the case of force majeure (in the legal sense of the term).
Students concerned must start a file with the University’s General Secretariat. Supporting documents are required to complete any request.
HOW TO HELP DOMUNI UNIVERSITAS?
Domuni universitas is a non-profit higher education institution of general interest. Your donation is eligible for a tax reduction. A tax receipt (French) is then issued. In this way, you contribute to the provision of bursaries for those students who need them.