Domuni University offers the following courses :
- Philosophy: Bachelor, Master, Master of Advanced Study, PhD
- Theology: Bachelor, Master, Master of Advanced Study, PhD
- Social Sciences: Master in Human Rights Law, Master of Advanced Study, PhD
- Bachelors: 3 years (Bachelor 1, Bachelor 2, Bachelor 3)
- Masters: 5 years (Bachelor 1, 2, 3 + Master 1, Master 2)
As well as:
- Short training courses: Certificates of Advanced Study (CAS)
- Individual courses with tutoring and assessment
- Individual courses available for self-study
Recommended Pace of Study
Enrolling in an online programme with Domuni University allows students to study from home and at their own pace. It is particularly suitable for those who have never had the opportunity to study, be it because of their busy schedules or large distances to traditional universities. The academic year begins with the student’s enrolment, which is possible all year around. Students may choose to study at a faster or slower pace, taking up to 24 months for the material covering one academic year.
Bachelor’s degree programme: Baccalaureate or secondary school certificate
Master’s degree programme: Bachelor’s degree certificate in the same subject, or for holders of Master's degrees in other subjects a 1 year transition to Master programme.
Validation of Bachelor and Master Programmes
In order to validate a Bachelor’s, students must obtain an overall average of at least 10/20 for the various assessments (assignments and exams). Each course is assessed by an assignment and an exam must be completed at the end of each semester. The exam takes place online.