Legal Notice and GDPR
Responsible editor :
1 Impasse Lacordaire
31078 Toulouse Cedex 4
Director of publication: Michel Van Aerde
Listed in the directory of legal entities: n° SIRET 42247252200016
In the category : Higher education (8542Z)
Legal status: Private, non-profit, general interest higher education institution.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DOMUNI website is an information tool.
The information on this site is of a general nature. It is not necessarily adapted to all personal or particular situations.
DOMUNI makes every effort to ensure that the information on its site is accurate and updated as regularly as possible.
However, DOMUNI cannot be held responsible, in the event that, despite everything, erroneous information or inaccuracies remain.
DOMUNI cannot be held responsible for interruptions in transmission or other technical problems affecting the Internet network.
Nor can DOMUNI be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, of any nature whatsoever, that may result from the use of this site (for example: viruses, damaged files, loss of programs or other data, etc.).
The DOMUNI website may contain links to other websites. However, DOMUNI only has control over the sites in its domuni.eu domain. However, it undertakes to remove as soon as possible any hyperlink to a site of which it learns that the content is illegal.
DOMUNI reserves the right to modify or update at any time the information contained on its site as well as the present legal notice, without prior notice.
All the elements of this site are the property of DOMUNI, which is also the holder of the copyrights, the related rights and the database rights, as assignee or producer (of audiovisual works, audio works and databases) of these.
By elements of the site, we mean in particular photographs, articles and other texts, drawings, logos, soundtracks, films, videos and other animations, layout, etc.
DOMUNI subjects to its express written authorization any reproduction, communication or modification of one or more elements of the site on any type of medium by any user, with the exception of reproductions made either for private viewing or for teaching or research purposes.
DOMUNI recognizes the full application of the legal exceptions defined in the Code of Economic Law. Within the context of these exceptions, users must however mention the origin of the elements they reproduce (namely, the address of the site http://www.domuni.eu, the DOMUNI denomination, the name of the author if it is mentioned on the site and the title, if any, of the element reproduced) and must respect the moral rights of the author(s) concerned, which DOMUNI wishes to respect.
Excluding any recourse to deep-linking, framing and inlining techniques, DOMUNI authorizes the user of the site to create a simple hyperlink to this site on the condition that the external site referencing this site does not contain any defamatory or other illegal content.
The "DOMUNI", "DOMUNI Universitas", "Domuni University" trademarks and any derivatives containing the word "DOMUNI" are protected. Any use and reproduction, total or partial, of these trademarks without prior authorization is strictly prohibited.
Any request for authorization regarding content protected by copyright and the trademarks of DOMUNI should be sent to: email@example.com
The persons represented and identifiable on this site have authorized DOMUNI to reproduce their image. Any reproduction or other use of the image of a person represented on this site is prohibited.
Protection of Personal Data
DOMUNI complies with EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the 27 April 2016 Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
For more information please check: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any use of this site is subject to French law.
Any dispute relating to the use of this site or its content falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Toulouse.
For any queries regarding the contents of the institutional site please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all technical issues please contact: email@example.com
Latest update: December 14th, 2022
DOMUNI respects your personal data by collecting only those strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
This policy applies to all data collected by DOMUNI. DOMUNI undertakes to comply, as data controller, with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation published in the Official Journal on 27 April 2016 and in force since 25 May 2018.
1. Personal Data
Personal Data is any information relating to a natural person that can be used, either directly or indirectly, to identify that person. (E.g. name, registration number, telephone number, photograph, date of birth, municipality of residence, fingerprint...).
2. Why is some of your data collected?
The personal data collected by DOMUNI allows us to:
- Study your application for admission, your possible equivalences, and your academic background
- Provide you with services: payment of online registration fees, online donations, access to a student space, answering contact requests, and sending documentation or
- Offer you a quality teacher-academic administration-student relationship
- Better target our training offer and all academic services and ensure follow-up
- Offer you optimal navigation on the site: adapting the display according to the device used, storing preferences,
- Ensure quality support for students
- Guide you as well as possible in your training requests
- Offer you sharing features on social networks
- Carry out statistical analyses of visits to our site
3. What personal data is collected?
When you fill in a form on our site, the compulsory or optional nature of the personal data is indicated by an asterisk. This may include the following data:
- Surname and first name
- Mailing address and city of residence
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Amount of your registration fees or donations
- Academic background
- Personal motivations to study
- Username and password for connecting to your personal space
The purpose of cookies is in particular to collect anonymous information relating to your browsing: electronic identification data (IP address, geographical area), activity data on our site (pages visited, settings and parameters of the visit, etc.). They are managed by your web browser.
4 types of cookies are used by our site:
- Internal cookies necessary for the site to function optimally
- Third-party audience measurement cookies (Google Analytics)
- Third-party cookies to improve the interactivity of the site and its multimedia content (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
- Third-party cookies to better target our donation campaigns (TimeOne, Facebook, Bing)
These social networks may collect data relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they hold.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons. These protection policies should allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
You can oppose the recording of cookies by configuring your browser.
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/
- For Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/
- Is your data shared with other companies?
DOMUNI only communicates the data it collects to its internal services as well as to its service providers and their staff in relation to the execution of the services entrusted to them and which they must carry out on behalf of DOMUNI.
All persons having access to your data are entitled to access it and are bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
6. How long will your data be kept?
We ensure that we retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in point 2 or as required by applicable law.
Data collected by cookies is kept for a maximum of 13 months.
7. What are the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for data processing:
- Legitimate interest in our activities and mission
- The legal obligation according to the circumstances of the data collection
8. How can you exercise your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access your personal data, object to the processing of such data, and have it rectified or deleted. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data. To exercise your rights, you can send a request accompanied by a valid proof of identity:
- by email: RGPD@domuni.eu
For any request for information concerning DOMUNI's personal data protection policy, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate by email.