Entry requirements: There are no prerequisites for this certificate programme. The course material is undergraduate level.
Length of Studies: 12 months
Validation: Each of the five courses is assessed by a written assignment. Each certificate is worth 30 ECTS (one course = 6 ECTS).
Certificate in Economic Development :
• Migration and Sustainable Development goals
• Food Governance and Development Goals
• An introduction to development economics
• An introduction to sociology of development
• An introduction to international trade
To register for the Certificate, follow the steps below:
- Add the certificate to your cart
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org