April 9 - June 3, 2018
presented by Agnès Bruyère
Crédits ECTS: 6
Professeur : Agnès Bruyère
The goal of this preliminary seminar is to lay down the foundations of the historical and literary study of the New Testament in its cultural setting, which is largely the Jewish world in the Greek-Roman Antiquity. We will proceed simply be deploying the complexity of each term of the subject matter, and of their combination.
Pedagogical procedure :
- The seminary takes place on Moodle, Domuni's distance learning platform (moodle.domuni.eu). Each student logs in independently and works and his/her own pace, according to the established schedule.
- Each of the four steps lasts two weeks.
- During the first week of the step, each student is asked to write a structured contribution to the seminary, using the texts and the problematic displayed by the professor. The paper has to comply with the following requirements:
- More or less 4,000 characters, including spaces.
- Written in a word-processing software (Word, Open Office, ...)
- The paper must be posted on Moodle on the current forum before the end of the week one.
- The second week of the step is dedicated to debates and discussions, supervised by the professor.
- The final mark takes into account the quality of the four contributions and the active participation in the debates.
- Each requires minimum 7 hours of personal work.