A study of accounting concepts and their application in transaction analysis and financial statement preparation and analysis.
Course code: SHS-STA01Professor: Eurielle Niamké
A study of accounting concepts and their application in transaction analysis and financial statement preparation and analysis. This course is designed as an introduction to individuals interested in Accounting with some focus on North American Accounting.
- Learn basic concepts and principles of accounting
- Practice different forms of business
- Recognize types of accounts, Analyzing business transactions, their recording and classifying
- Preparing trial balance, adjusting entries and rectifying entries
- Construct Financial Statements
- Learn basic Inventory Concepts
Chapter 1: Accounting in Action
Chapter 2: Analyzing and Recording Transactions
Chapter 3: Adjusting Accounts and Preparing Financial Statements Chapter 4: Complete Accounting Cycle
Chapter 5: Accounting for Merchandise Operations
Chapter 6 Inventory Methods
There will be 1 QUIZ, 1 ASSIGNMENT AND 1 EXAM