Bioethics I : Foundations of Modern Bioethics
Legal, Philosophical and Moral dimension
Course code: PHEN13Professor: Benedict Faneye
- dimension Protecting rights & welfare of human subjects & patients.
- basis: enforcement of duty on investigators.
- dimension: expounding the values underlying human rights (multiculturalism).
- basis: emphasizes principles on which actions are based/justified.
- dimension: issue of right conduct in light of medical advancement.
- basis: Determining which actions are good and allowed or bad and proscribed (in the context of research).