Course code: THE155
ECTS Credits: 3Professor: Martin Lavoie
To examine more profoundly questions regarding Mary’s role by examining her presence in the Gospels, her place in the Christian Tradition, the history of her four dogmas, and of liturgy and devotions, the apparitions, the rosary and her place in contemporary theology.
Table of content:
- Chapter I : Why do we study Mariology today ?
- Chapter II : Mary in the Gospels.
- Chapter III : Mary in the Christian Tradition.
- Chapter IV : Mary in the Dogmatic Constitution on the Church.
- Chapter V : The four Marian dogmas.