In this first course on Christology we look primarily at the Jesus of the Gospels, particularly the Synoptic Gospels: his life, death, and resurrection.
ECTS Credits:Professor: Donald Goergen
This course can only be followed with tutoring on the on line campus (150 Euros).
Educational achievements :
At the end of this course, students will have:
- Excellent foundation for continuing their studies
- Acquired experience and confidence in reading, comprehension and text analysis.
- Students will be able to use it in other courses or projects.
Evaluation methods :
Students will be providing a written assignment (between 3 and 5 pages) by treating a subject to choose from those proposed.
Table of Contents
2. The death of Jesus
3. Resurrection From the Dead
4. Jesus Is Raised From The Dead
5. The Servant becomes Lord
6. Jesus, the compassionate sage
8. Historiography and Faith
9. The Jesus of History and the Church's Jesus
10. The Infancy Narratives