Very analytical individual with outstanding writing skills including the ability to process, review and summarizing information.
Passionate about education and personal development, Desiring to pursue advanced research in educational psychology.
- January 2017 – present Consultant at GEMAS Foundation, Abidjan
- Assisting the Project Director in planning activities at GEMAS ; Organising meetings and recruitments
Gemas foundation Site Manager ; Designing marketing strategies and materials
- August 2016 – present Full-time Lecturer in English and Humanities at IUGB, International University of Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire
Teaching Technical Communication, English Composition, Principles of Marketing, Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Human Resources, Business Ethics
- September 2015- august 2016 Part-time Instructor at IUGB, International University of Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire
Taught Academic Writing, Oral Communication, Technical Communication, Managing Human Resources, Introduction to Marketing, Spanish
- September 2013- April 2015 Spanish Teacher for MKSpanish, London, UK Planned and organised private tuitions to groups of professionals at Santander Bank.
- August 2012- April 2015: Private Tutor of English, French and Spanish, London, UK
Marketing private tuition business, creating and developing course materials, planning and delivering lessons, assessing students’ progress.
- January 2010- October 2012 Teaching Assistant and cover supervisor in various schools, Engage Education and Vision teaching, London, UK
Worked alongside the class teacher to support learning activities, covered absent teachers, supported with clerical and administrative tasks, observed and recorded children’ progress, provided one-to-one support to children with specific learning difficulties, supported pupils during tasks, worked with a target group to improve their literacy and numeracy skills, organised school trips.
- November 2008-April 2009 French and Spanish Language Assistant Blessed Robert Johnson School in Wellington, UK
Provided conversation classes across the school; assisted French and Spanish Teachers during lessons, supported pupils’ learning during classes.
- Sept 2007-June 2008 Guadalajara, Mexico English Tutor
English classes given to a small group of Hispanic children aged 5-9
VOLUNTARY WORK EXPERIENCE
- January 2019 – Present Faculty Advisor of the Reading club at International University of Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire
- April 2017 – December 2018 Faculty Advisor of the Religious club at International University of Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire
- April 2016 – April 2017 Faculty Advisor of the Speech club at International University of Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire
- December 2015 – April 2016 Faculty Advisor of the Dance club at International University of Grand-Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire
- November 2013 Organiser of a cultural event for reconciliation and peace in Côte d’Ivoire, London, UK
- Organised with Ivorian diaspora in the UK a cultural and fundraising event to raise awareness about the need for peacebuilding in Côte d’Ivoire and help the population of Duékué, a war-struck region.
- September 2013- December 2013: English Teacher at The Living Room, Soho, London, UK
Provided English conversation sessions to non-English speaking newcomers to London
- May 2012- July 2012 at More Than Gold,
Project Manager and Event Organizer London 2012, London, UK
- September 2011- December 2011 Volunteer Project Support Worker for Remedy, London, UK
Conducted online research, arranged meetings, created and maintained database, used online communication tools
- 2004 -2012:Interpreter in French, English and Spanish at Meistad Eden Church, London, UK
- May 2008: Interpreter in English/Spanish
Interpreted during international projects at la Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico
- 2013 – 2015 Master in Education and International Development at the UCL Institute of Education, London, England
- Oct 2010 - Dec 2010 Essentials UK teaching skills certificate, London
- Jun 2009 Certificate in UK-TEFL course, Birmingham, England
- 2005 – 2009 Bachelor degree in Business studies and Spanish at the University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, England
- 2007 – 2008 Year abroad at La Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 2004 – 2005 Certificate in Business English and Spanish at LITE (London Institute of Technology and English) in London, England