This course provides some insight about principles of Marketing.
Course code: SHS-MRKE01
ECTS Credits: 3Professor: Suame Bla Emeline Kouamé
This course provides some insight about principles of Marketing. It covers fundamental knowledge that a learner should acquire about Marketing and instill interest in a specific topic where the learner would want to be specialized. Marketing is presented as a pivotal to the organization and management of businesses.
This self-paced course will provide students with links, images, and videos, for:
- The course content
- Quizzes and Exams
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- understand the place and role of marketing in businesses and how effective marketing can contribute to a company’s success;
- understand how organizations identify customers and their wants/needs;
- understand the value of the marketing mix in the marketing planning process;
- make effective marketing decisions based on the marketing mix elements;
- understand fundamentals of international marketing.
CHAPTER 1: MARKETING: CREATING CUSTOMER VALUE AND ENGAGEMENT.
CHAPTER 2: COMPANY AND MARKETING STRATEGY: PARTNERING TO BUILD CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT, VALUE AND RELATIONSHIPS
CHAPTER 3 ANALYSING THE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
CHAPTER 4: MANAGING MARKETING INFORMATION TO GAIN CUSTOMER INSIGHTS.
CHAPTER 5: PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND BRANDS.
CHAPTER 6: PRICING STRATEGIES.
CHAPTER 7: MARKETING CHANNELS – RETAILING AND WHOLESALING.
CHAPTER 8: COMMUNICATING CUSTOMER VALUE: ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 9: PERSONAL SELLING AND SALES PROMOTION.
CHAPTER 10: DIRECT, ONLINE, SOCIAL MEDIA AND MOBILE MARKETING.
CHAPTER 11: The GLOBAL MARKETPLACE.