Aurore Stephanie Abogne
- A highly motivated statistician and economist, holding a Postgraduate Diploma in public policies and program evaluation, with more than 6 years of experience working with the Government of Ivory Coast in various capacities.
- Member of the design team of the Support to Industrial Competitiveness Enhancement Project/ National Enterprise Restructuring and Upgrading Programme financed with the support of the African Development Bank.
- Member of the writing team of New Mining Code which aims to modernise the existing framework in light to the international standards and increase the contribution of the mining sector to the GDP.
- Member of the team designing the reform of Industrial zone and the national strategy of industrial zones creation.
- With extensive knowledge and expertise in analysing large data using various statistical tools including STATA, SPSS and R.
- Bilingual, a native French speaker and speaks English fluently.
- Selected as an emerging leader and fellow at the Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders (YALI) where she completed a session at the Public Management Institute at Florida International University in 2016.
- UK Chevening scholar 2019/2020
- University of Manchester| Manchester, UK (current): MSc International Development, Public Policy and Management | Quantitative research and impact evaluation using STATA and R
- Florida International University| Miami, Florida USA (June-July 2016): Certificate of Public Management, Public Management Institute, summer school
- National School of Public Administration (ENAP)| Montreal, Quebec CANADA (July 2015): Postgraduate Diploma in Public Policies and Programs Evaluation – Analyst concentration | Quantitative research
- National School of Statistics and Applied Economics (ENSEA)| Abidjan, Ivory Coast (July 2012): Engineer degree in Statistics and Economics
- Technical Advisor of the General Manager, (April 2018 – Present)
BNETD (National Office for Technical Studies and Development)½ Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Public Policy Analyst, (February 2013 – March 2018)
Office of the Ministry of Industry and Mines ½ Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
- Customer portfolio Manager (September 2012 – January 2013)
NSIA Life Insurance ½ Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Research Assistant, ENSEA ½ Abidjan, Ivory Coast (March 2012 – September 2012)
- ENSEA Alumni Association ((Since January 2016)
Founding member, member Relationship development and Statutes and Regulations Committees
- YALI Ivory Coast Alumni Association Founding member
- ENSEA Sports club (2011-2012) President
- Collectif 1000 repas pour Noel (a voluntary initiative to give Christmas meal to disadvantaged children) (Since 2015): Fundraising Committee member and event planner
- Cardinal Bernard YAGO Library (library) | (from 2001 to 2007)
Reading to children in the rural areas of Dabou as part of the Mobile-Book project | Project lead