After graduating from High School, I took a two-year training to become a reserve officer for the German Army Regiment of Paratroopers; afterwards, I began my preparation for the Catholic priesthood.
During that formation :
- I completed studies in humanities, with a diploma from Cheshire College, Connecticut, USA and I received a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from the Pontifical Athenaeum (University) Regina Apostolorum in Rome.
- In 2006 I completed my studies with a Master’s degree in Catholic theology from the Catholic University of Eichstätt/Ingolstadt, Germany.
- In 2006 I was ordained deacon, and in 2007 a priest.
- In 2010 I earned a doctorate of theology, in Rome; with a dissertation that was published under the title, “Dogma and Progress in the Works of Joseph Ratzinger”.
- In 2013, I completed a second doctorate in bioethics, on the Subject of Human Embryonic Preimplantation in Rome.
For several years now, I have been presenting lectures, courses and seminars on various theological and bioethical topics.