After studying this course, you should be able to:
1. understand what is meant with "God" and "religion";
2. understand the main questions in respect of philosophy of religion;
3. have a better sense of the differences between philosophical questions and other kinds of questions or arguments;
4. consider objectively the relation between belief and evidence, faith, and proof;
5. understand and be able to express several philosophical theories taking a position in the debates over the issues mentioned in this course; and
6. identify and use relevant evidence to offer reasons for and against the various theories about religious belief.