Completing this course will be valuable for your future career in a sense that you will be able to build your unique way of analyzing your Business environment. By applying the concepts that we will discover together, you will be able to focus on the interests of your company while being ethical.
Course code: SHS-ETH02
ECTS Credits: 3Professor: Nandy Beugré
Besides being a learning class, I wish that you will add some new ethical values to your personality. This course aims at building the Ethical future leader that roars inside you. We will see together what is Ethics, why it is important for you to acquire it as student, and how we can apply it to the real Business world together.
- Better understand the world by developing their own perception from an ethics perspective
- Develop Management agility
- Critically analyzing any Business situation
- Develop customized Management solutions in the context of ethics
- Coming up with a corporate definition of Business Ethics.
- Applying Ethics to the real world together.
- Analyzing real life situation from a Business Ethics perspective.
What you will learn:
After completing this class you should be able to come up with your own definition of Business Ethics. You will get a better understanding of the Business world around you. As an example, you will be able to make the difference between a real and a fake CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) campaign. Last but not least, you will be able to understand your personality type from an ethical approach and develop your very own approach to ethics in the Business world.
Definition of Ethics
Chapter 1: An introduction to Business Ethics
Chapter 2: Ethical decision making
Chapter 3: Ethical theories
Applying Ethics to the Business world
Chapter 4: Privacy
Chapter 5: Marketing, advertising, and product safety
Chapter 6: Discrimination and affirmative action
Chapter 7: Trade Secrets and Conflicts
Chapter 8: Corporate social responsibility