Domuni universitas welcomes more than 2 000 students worldwide, with a presence in over 30 countries. It also enjoys a strong international anchorage through partnerships with various study centers abroad.
As of today, the university has around twenty partners, including the Saulchoir library, which warmly welcomes Domuni students.
What is the aim of these partnerships ?
University research partnerships allow to share resources and organise joint events (conferences, summer schools, etc.). They also create an important network, spread out over the globe, which supports students close to home through physical presence.
Two research centers have a particularly strong relationship with Domuni Universitas: the Angelicum in Rome, and the Université de Lorraine in France, who both grant mutual recognition of credits and diplomas.
The university thus benefits from strong international cooperation:
- Institut de pastorale, Montréal
- Centro Bartolomé de Las Casas, Cusco
- Lumen Vitae (Bruxelles)
- Facultad de Teología de San Esteban de Salamanca (Espagne)
- Espaces Pistoia (Italien)
- Priory Institute (Eire)
- WBC Open Learning (deutsch)
- Studium Provincia de Colombia Santa fé de Bogota
- Pontifical University Saint Thomas P.U.S.T. ANGELICUM,Rome
- USTA Universidad Santo Tomas Bogota
- Dominican Institute Ibadan
- Institut sv. Tome Akvinskog
- Institut Catholique, Toulouse
- Lumen Vitae ,Bruxelles
- Pontifical University Saint Thomas, Angelicum, Rome
- Priory Institute, Dublin
- Studium Provincia de Colombia, Santa fé de Bogota
- Université de Lorraine, Metz
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- Université Paris III, Sorbonne-Nouvelle, Paris
- USTA Universidad Santo Tomas, Bogota
- Saint-Joseph University of Beirut (USJ)
- UNDH Université Notre Dame d'Haïti
- Dominicans for Justice and Peace: UN-OP